Overall Refund Policy
You hereby agree that the Subscription Fees paid by You shall expired in accordance to the period You subscribed as per the plan available from time to time offered by the Company. You shall renew Your subscription and make full payment for the Subscriptions prior to the expiry of the Term subscribed. Failure to renew Your subscription shall result to the Company forthwith terminate the Services provided to You. You further agree that the Subscription Fees paid shall not be refundable notwithstanding any termination prior to the Term.
Unless otherwise stated, the Subscription Fees and/or any payment or remittance to be made to the Company shall be excluding any relevant taxes and shall be free from any restriction and clear of any (except to the extent required by law) without any deduction or withholding of account of any direct and/or indirect tax, levy, commission, charges or otherwise. You shall be responsible for all applicable taxes from any purchase and/or subscription to the Service and/or any goods and services offer by the Company under the Site.
RENT TO GO
- Termination of this Agreement
- The Customer shall not terminate this Agreement prior to the expiration of the Rental Period, failing which, the Customer shall be liable to pay the penalty stipulated in Clause 12 below. The termination shall only be effective upon the Appliance being returned to SAS in good condition. If the Appliance is not returned to SAS, this Agreement shall remain in force and the Customer shall be liable to pay the monthly rental fees in full until the expiry of the Rental Period, as the case may be.
- SAS reserves the absolute right to terminate this Agreement at any time during the Rental Period, as the case may be, by giving seven (7) days’ notice to the Customer, and retrieve the Appliance under the following circumstances:-
- Poor environmental conditions, abnormal usage of the Appliance, transfer and/or sublease of the Appliance, unauthorized modification of the Appliance; or
- The monthly rental fee has been overdue for a consecutive two (2) months or more; or
- Breach of any other terms of this Agreement by the Customer.
- Notwithstanding the preceding Clause 11(B), SAS reserves the absolute right to terminate this Agreement for any reason whatsoever and retrieve the Appliance, at any time throughout the Rental Period, as the case may be, by giving fourteen (14) days’ notice to the Customer.
- Early Termination Fee
If the Customer terminates this Agreement prior to the expiration of the Rental Period, the Customer is deemed to be in breach and shall be liable to pay an early termination penalty as below:-
|Rental Period is less than 12 months||the sum equivalent to the total monthly rental fees for the remainder Rental Period up to 12 months calculated on a calendar month basis.|
|Rental Period is more than 12 months but less than 18 months||the sum equivalent to the total monthly rental fees for the remainder Rental Period up to 6 months calculated on a calendar month basis.|
|Rental Period is more than 18 months||the sum equivalent to the total monthly rental fees for the remainder Rental Period up to 2 months calculated on a calendar month basis.|